The New Admin App
OnSIP's account administration features have a new home!
For many months now, our team has been hard at work building all of the account settings and administrative features of the legacy admin portal into the OnSIP web app. We’re excited to announce that this new account admin part of the app is complete!
This does mean that our legacy admin portal (located at admin.onsip.com) will be disabled on January 10, 2023. But don’t worry—we’re confident that the new account admin app is even more user-friendly and intuitive than the legacy portal was.
Why do we say that? Well, the new admin app has:
- Helpful setup wizards that guide account administrators when creating OnSIP features
- A support hub where admins can quickly call our support team, open a ticket, and access key Knowledgebase articles
- Options to download and print a variety of documents: Invoices, a directory of your account’s phone numbers, extensions, and SIP addresses, call detail records, and more
- Dynamic pricing so a VoIP administrator knows if a new feature is covered by the billing plan or adds an extra cost to it
You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Watch this video walkthrough of the new account admin app and see just how simple it is to access all of the account-related features in their new web app digs:
More Info + Screenshots of VoIP Management Features for a VoIP Administrator
If you’d like to read more about specific admin features, check out these related blog posts which provide more detail and screenshots of how to access them in the web app:
- E911 management
- Users and ring groups
- Phone numbers
- Voicemail management, phone number porting, and vanity numbers
- Announcements, phone setup, and a recording library
- Auto attendants, dial by name directories, the directory, inbound bridge, music on hold, and call park
- ACD queues and business hour rules
- Account settings, PBX settings, call recording, and external phone numbers
- Transfer DIDs and phones between PBXes and migrate SIP domain
- Navigation design, purchase calling credits, add a credit card, user availability, and call reporting (call detail records)
- Compare billing plans
- On net conference suites, a support hub, and create a new PBX
- PBX Dashboard displaying call metrics
With the admin app sitting alongside your softphone, voicemail manager, and Contacts list, account admins can log into and work out of one OnSIP app during the day. It’s our hope that easy and seamless access to all of these VoIP management features will help admins get the most out of their OnSIP hosted VoIP accounts.