Meet the new OnSIP!
We gave ourselves a makeover! Enjoy the same great OnSIP experience with a fresh, modern design. Some features have moved, so we’ve written this handy guide to show you what’s changed.
- Search your list of contacts in the sidebar
- Control active and held calls from the sidebar (Mute, End, Transfer and more)
- Search your recent call history or voicemail by name or number
- Improved reliability of presence indicators
- Video Conferencing has been moved from the main menu to the sidebar. Click the dropdown next to "Start New Call" and select "Start Video Conference".
- Do Not Disturb has been moved from the sidebar to the top right. Click your avatar and select Available or Away in the dropdown. An icon alongside your avatar will reflect your selected setting.
- Profile Settings and App Settings can now be found in the dropdown upon clicking your avatar in the top right. This is also where you'll find the link to Log Out of the app.
- Recent Calls and Voicemail, previously their own menu items, are now both displayed in the home page titled "My Dashboard". Settings for your voicemail are also accessible from this page.
- Queue Status and Queue Reports, previously their own menu items for queue supervisors, are now both displayed in the page titled "Queue Dashboard". To generate a report, just click "View Reports" near the top of the page.
- Settings for sayso and Team Pages now their own links in the top navigation.
We understand that reshuffling a familiar interface can lead to some short-term confusion, and while we've done our best to document those changes here, our Customer Success team is available to help with any additional questions. You can find a link to call them near the bottom of the app.
If, after giving the new design a shot, you have any feedback to provide, we'd love to hear it! The best way for you to do so would be clicking "Provide Feedback" in your app settings.