A handful of issues were resolved along with some more work pushing towards our mobile code base (announcement soon!).
- "Double dialing tone" (our dialing tone with PSTN dialing) on outbound calls no longer occurs, if the PSTN dialing tone exists it is the only one that plays.
- Dialing of star codes works without typing domain.
- Endless ringing in cases where ring tracking broke (required specific combination of incoming and outgoing calls simultaneously) now silences the ringer and resets the tracking.
- Custom contact creation errors are more descriptive
- In a rare case, the same call could appear duplicated on the screen (2 sets of controls).
- Joining a video conference occasionally did not show you the participant's videos upon joining.
- Pressing * or # occasionally lead to a tone that wouldn't stop, this has been fixed
- More mobile code base merging: All Subscriptions now use the same mechanism internally (SubscriptionController).