You can now download a Linux version of the OnSIP app, and answer video calls as audio-only.
- We released a version of the OnSIP app for Linux users.
- You can now choose to answer an incoming video call with both audio and video, or just audio.
- Audio calling between apps no longer turns on the camera on your computer.
- Navigating away from a video call and then coming back to it within the app no longer leads to a frozen video feed.
- We have updated Electron to 1.7.10, which specifically fixes a WebRTC crash, so improved stability is expected.