You can now recover your SIP address via email on the app login page and be the recipient of Music on Hold.
- If you don't remember your SIP address, you can click on ‘forgot SIP address’ on the login page to recover it via email.
- When you are placed on hold in the app, you can now hear the other party’s Music on Hold.
- If you do not have the latest version of the desktop app, you will be prompted with a notification upon login to update your app.
- The status of whether voicemail messages have been listened to or not is now synced between the app and the dial-in voicemail manager.
- We fixed the case of Cisco phones not working with the app.
- Contact creation errors work again.