A handful of updates and fixes were released today.
- Standard call rates now updated to 3.2 cents per minute
- Admin portal call reports now show more than 250 calls
- Transferring phone numbers and phones between PBXs will now use the PBXs’ domain name instead of their display name. The display name can be reused for multiple PBXs which caused confusion.
- Users can now toggle email notifications for voicemails
- Admins no longer get the "SIP address already exists" error when editing business hour rules
- Admins can now create new business hour rules in the new admin portal