"SIP.js 0.6.3 is a patch version bump from 0.6.2," said OnSIP Lead Developer Will Mitchell. "It contains small changes related to Firefox 33, session cleanup on window closure, and a handful of other bug fixes. We recommend that all users upgrade to this latest version."
Here are some highlighted improvements:
- Mask DTLS everywhere
- WebRTC.MediaHandler: remember when to call self.onIceCompleted
- Pass logger from MediaHandler to MediaStreamManager
- Grammar: parse entire event-type into a string
- Subscriptions now emit accepted
- Removed old subscriptions on resubscribe
- Update MediaHandler.js - Fix Chrome HOLD
- Session#refer: actually define originalTarget
- WebRTC.MediaHandler#getDescription: call #render() after stream is added
- UA#onTransportError: don't try next transport if UA is closed
- UA: listen for 'unload' and call #stop()
So check it out! Grab SIP.js 0.6.3 today.