It’s time to say good-bye to the 20-teens. Our company has been around since 2004, but the bulk of our growth and development has been in the last decade. We’ve hit many milestones along the way; here are some of the highlights:
- In 2012 we rebranded from Junction Networks to OnSIP. That was only seven years ago, and it seems like forever.
- In 2014 we launched our WebRTC app, and American Business Awards awarded us the Business Innovation of the Year.
- In 2015 we were a Gartner “Cool Company.” I think we’re still a cool company!
- In 2016 our WebRTC product was named WebRTC Product of the Year, and we launched our integration with this fun new productivity tool called “Slack.”
- In 2018 we launched our native mobile and desktop apps and on-demand video collaboration.
- This year we launched a new WebRTC feature, sayso, which led to a TMC Labs Innovation Award. We also won an Excellence in Customer Service Award from Business Intelligence Group (BIG).
It’s been a busy decade, to say the least. I am very proud of all the work we have accomplished in that ten-year span. However, we are never complacent to simply offer a generic copycat product. We are always seeking the product or service that will set us apart and will give our customers the most value.
sayso is the latest in that vein of challenging the status quo. It’s our website voice chat application that allows your marketing team to continue to gather all of those digital breadcrumbs from visitors to your website, even when they call you. With sayso, you get to eat your cake and have it too—you get that all-important phone call, but you also get to keep your Google analytics and HubSpot information flowing. We are very excited by the enthusiasm the marketplace has shown to sayso, even in its early stages.
We have a world-class team across the board and I’m very proud of them. I can’t wait to see what the next ten years bring!