OnSIP Channel Manager, Mid Atlantic/Remote
Company Overview: Here at OnSIP we empower businesses to connect in smarter ways. We do this by creating powerful communication experiences through our innovative and proprietary cloud-based platform to bring people together at work and at home. Our solutions help SMB and mid-market businesses stay connected with their customers, at the right time and in the right ways, while allowing them to manage their businesses from anywhere. At OnSIP, all of our services are priced competitively because we believe advanced technology should be accessible to all.
Every day, we strive to uphold our brand values:
- We care that everyone loves their OnSIP experience.
- We create smarter solutions that uniquely deliver both superior experiences and superior value.
- We respect that problems are best solved by fact-based discussions and positive intent.
- We choose to be a force for good in the world.
OnSIP is hiring a Channel Sales Manager. As a Channel Sales Manager covering the Mid-Atlantic territory, you’ll establish new partner relationships as well as fostering existing ones in order to grow OnSIP sales while delivering communications solutions to a vast array of verticals. Using your sales and technical expertise, along with your critical thinking and negotiation skills, you will help tailor both Partners’ and their customers’ needs into OnSIP’s winning solutions.
- Individual is responsible for growing sales within the Channel and is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives
- Must have existing book of business and forged relationships with Channel Partners who successfully sell UCaaS
- Proactively lead Partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive Partner relationship
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and influencers with Partners and TSB’s
- Consistently build and deliver monthly Partner forecasts
- Collaborating with OnSIP’s Sales Engineers and other departments to ensure your prospects have a successful on-boarding experience while delivering excellent customer outcomes
- Travel with Partners to assist them in building the pipeline, closing opportunities, and accurately forecasting
- Work with our Channel Marketing team to develop, plan, and support the execution of marketing initiatives with Partners
- Review, analyze, and forecast sales pipeline
- Maintain OnSIP product as well as industry knowledge including competition
- Provide regular governance, reporting, and management of selling activities, pipeline and forecasts
- 5+ years U.S. Channel Sales with a track record of success in dealing with multiple types of Partners including TSB’s, Agents, MSPs and VARS
- UCaaS sales experience is required. SaaS experience a plus
- Track record of results-oriented sales with a proof of quota attainment and exceeding performance objective
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills; experience working on RFP’s a plus
- Technical aptitude to drive solutions-based selling with Partners and Customers
- Strong prospecting, selling, and closing skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to thrive in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have excellent organizational/time management skills with a can-do attitude
- Customer-centric focus with ability to maintain high levels of Partner and Client satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Travel up to 50%, primarily within the USA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive base salary
- No cap on commissions
- Ability to work remote, in one of our offices, or hybrid if applicable
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays