Business Phone System
Too Many Businesses Using Outdated Technology
The telephone is one of the most common devices in the developed world, and has long been considered indispensible for business, government, and industry. What’s amazing is that the phone was invented well over a hundred years ago, and many businesses are still relying on phones and phone systems that resemble ones in place in the early 20th century.
Offices and businesses have been using conventional private branch exchanges(PBXs) which use traditional telephone network technologies for decades now. It’s time for a change.
Until recently, VoIP has been a platform alternative with some of the same features as traditional telephony. Now the inherent flexibility of VoIP technology allows us to combine telephony with other technologies like IM and presence. This convergence of call control, presence, and instant messaging changes business communications as we know it.
Out with the Old, in with the New
When developing OnSIP 2.0, we asked ourselves questions that challenged current concepts of business phone systems.
- What if a legacy phone network did not exist?
- What would voice communication look like without a preexisting system in place?
- How can we make it easily accessible for users?
By forcing ourselves to envision a world without legacy phone networks, we were able to design a phone system and a user interface that reflects what voice communication might look like if phones were invented today, with existing technologies like the Internet, presence management, and instant messaging working alongside.
OnSIP 2.0 Features
- Dial coworkers and outside numbers all within an advanced user interface housed in the browser.
- Use the coworker ‘buddy list’ with our presence management system that updates anytime someone is on a call
- Know when anyone is busy, away, or on the phone with a client
- Click-to-call anyone in your business phone network
- Track incoming, ongoing, and outgoing calls with the ‘Open Lines’ section of the UI
- Transferring calls is as easy as clicking a call and dragging it to a persons name
- Voicemail Management
With OnSIP, businesses will be sure to have the most up-to-date phone service with features beyond what any other provider is offering.
Try out OnSIP Business VoIP.Risk-free 30 day trial
Let us help you find the right phone service for your business.
We'll get back to you shortly.